Body Responsible for Data Processing
F&P Marketingforschung GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 40 450 247 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 40 450 247 - 44
Our privacy officer can be reached by post at the above-mentioned address to the attention of the "Privacy Officer" or via email at email@example.com.
Provision of the Web Site and Creation of Log Files
Description and Scope of the Data Processing
Each time our homepage is accesses our system automatically collects data and information from the visiting computer.
The following data is collected:
1. Information regarding the type of browser and version used
2. The user's operating system
3. The user's internet service provider
4. The user's IP address
5. Date and time of our homepage was visited
6. Websites from which the user's system accessed our homepage
7. Websites that the user's system accesses from our homepage
The data is stored on our system's log files. This anonymous data is stored separately from the user's personal data.
Legal Basis of Data Processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Purpose of the Data Processing
The temporary storage of IP addresses by the system is required to enable the delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must be stored for the duration of the session.
The storage of log files is required to ensure the functionality of the website. Moreover, the data helps us to optimise our website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The data is not analysed for marketing purposes. The above-mentioned purposes encompass our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Duration of Data Retention
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for its intended purpose. In the case of data collection to make the website available, the data will be deleted as soon as the website has been exited.
In the case of data storage in log files deletion shall occur in seven days, at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the user's IP address is deleted or anonymised so that it cannot be coupled with the user.
Usage of Cookies
F&P Marketingforschung GmbH does not use any of its own cookies.
This website does not use Google Analytics.
Social Media Plug-ins
F&P Marketingforschung GmbH does not use any social media plug-ins.
Our website does not contain a contact form.
Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right:
- to request information about personal data that we have processed in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may obtain information regarding the processing purpose, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of your right to corrections, deletion, processing restrictions or objection, the right of appeal, the origin of your data, insofar as these have not been collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling, and where applicable, detailed information hereto;
- to request the immediate correction of incorrect or request the completion of your personal data that we have stored in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data, insofar as the processing is not required for the right to free expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, reasons of public interest or the enforcement, the exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is illegal, but you reject the deletion of said data and we no longer require the data, but which you require for the exercise or defence of legal claims or have filed a complaint in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR or you have filed an objection to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to demand personal data you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or the transmission to another authorised person in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
- to revoke the consent you granted to us in accordance with Art. 7 Abs. 3 GDPR. This means that data processing stemming from your consent may no longer be carried out and
- to complain to a regulatory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you may refer your complaint to the regulatory authority at your place of residence, place of employment or the location of our company headquarters.
Right to Object
You have the right to object to the processing of data to protect legitimate interests in accordance with Art 6 Para´. 1 lit. f GDPR, when reasons arise from your special situation that argue against said data processing. The objection is to be submitted by mail to our Privacy Officer at the above-mentioned address to the attention of "Privacy Officer" or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.